Diwali Festival ~ Special Event In-Person
The celebration of Festival of Lights “Diwali” commemorates the dawn of an era of peace, happiness and prosperity.
This event brings together people of all faiths, religions, nationalities and traditions to celebrate light over darkness, victory over defeat, happiness over sorrow and invoke renewed faith, hope and determination.
- Invocation / Lighting of Candles by Dignitaries
- Classical Indian Dance
- Music and Drama
- Insightful talk on Impact of Diwali Traditions on our Daily Life
- Lighting Ceremonial Diwali Diya
- Vegetarian Dinner following program
- Event is indoors
- Mask optional
- Vegetarian Indian dinner will be served after program
- Please carpool
We appreciate your contribution so our services can continue to be offered.
Paypal Contribution of any Amount
Scroll down and Click “Next” to Register for the Event to receive confirmation via email. Please check your spam folder if you don’t see it in several minutes.
- Timezone: America/New_York
- Date: Nov 04 2023
- Time: 8:30 pm - 10:30 pm
- Time for Healing – Creative Meditation In-Person and online
- Dec 03 2023
- 11:00 am - 12:00 pm